Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Programme’s Mission & Objectives:
To bridge the inherent skills of students with the Industrial expectations in the ever - changing and challenging Global Competitive Business Scenario by continuously providing a comprehensive knowledge in Business.
To bestow an exhaustive acquaintance by blending the subjects of
Accounting, Banking, Insurance, Taxation, Marketing, Services Marketing and
Mercantile Law in a pragmatic manner to the students so as to emerge as efficient
Professionals, Entrepreneurs, Managers, Finance Experts, etc….
Relevance of the Programme with Ours Mission and Goals :
- Affording quality higher Education to the learners who are interested in pursuing
higher education through distance mode, so that they are transformed into
intellectually competent human resources that will help in the uplift of the nation
in terms of Educational, Social, Technological, Environmental and Economic
magnificence (ESTEEM). This programme is very much effective in imparting
quality education through flexi-timings.
- In accordance with the mission of Bharath Institute of Higher Education and
Research as a research-intensive institution, the teaching programme of the under
graduate degree programme in Business is based on state of the art of scientific
research and maintains a strong emphasis on the acquisition of academic and
Nature of Prospective Target Group of Learners:
- The curriculum has been designed to fulfill the needs of diverse class of learners
including professionals who are in teaching, business professionals, banking,
Insurance and management professionals.
- B.B.A., Employment Areas:
- Business Consultancies
- Educational Institutes
- Foreign Trade Agencies
- Industrial Houses
- Investment Banking Companies
- Financial Service Marketing Firms
- Merchant Banking Institutions
- Public Accounting Firms
- Public Accounting Firms
- Treasury and FOREX Department
- B.B.A., Job Types:
- Bank clerk and Bank PO jobs
- Central Government Subordinate Services
- State Government Subordinate Services
- Accounts firms
- Taxation and financial Consultants
- Chartered Accountant Office
- Human Resource Consultants
- Stock Broker firms
- Export Import Agencies.
Appropriateness of the Programme to be Conducted in Open and Distance Learning mode to Acquire Specific Skills and Competence
- The Bachelor of Business Administration programme focuses both indepth study of theory and acquisition of professional and research skills.
- This programme makes learners to develop skill oriented entrepreneurship
knowledge, business communication at critical thinking and proficiency in
the field of business sectors.
- This programme helps learners to acquire necessary skills to perform
research, and start up entrepreneurship in the field of Business and
- It is a good base bachelor degree course for the purpose of higher research
studies like M.Com., and MBA. They can avail wide employment
opportunities and employability skills in the field of Business and